The Lego Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coordinators Wanted!

Go down

Coordinators Wanted! Empty Coordinators Wanted!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Hey TLC Members,

As you know *No advertising of this forum* had gaming events that were my idea, since we no longer are in any way related to *No advertising of this forum* I can actually ignore rules and regulations.

I'm looking for people with passion, interest and commitment and a good internet connection if possible to help me organise these Gaming Events. Please PM me with your ideas, a bit about yourself, any past experience with gaming leagues or just hosting a lobby would be a bonus!

Don't post your submissions here, be sure it goes to my PM box, we don't want the whole world knowing about how great you are Razz

We also don't have a lot of members yet so right now I'll be needing help with planning, the structure and other things (the boring stuff), once we have even a small group of people with a game then I'll get a coordinator to organise (and possibly moderate that forum).

There is no "Head" coordinator, we are a community so in this area we are all equal even me!

I look forward to reading all your ideas and your social security number and maybe your address Razz Just kidding!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum