The Lego Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Of TLC?

2 posters

Go down

Future Of TLC? Empty Future Of TLC?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Ok,

This forum as most know was meant to be the future of MLNT, it got axed and really this forum has really been kicked off a nest and it can't fly. The staff had a recent discussion about deleting here, however, we aren't doing that.

This topic is for you all to post suggestions and we'll be posting official statements on what's happening. The staff currently I'll say it openly aren't doing as much discussion as I like, hopefully that can change.

So first off anyone have any ideas for the right now the foundation of TLC. We've had a few topics on this whole matter (some staff only) but I think we need a general one here right now.

I've always liked a transparent forum where staff aren't hush hush about things, there's no secrets (unless they are supposed to be like new features) and there is a way that members can openly talk to admins or mods without the fear of being told "Look we're in charge". We can do this but first before we nit pick out those things we need a working forum and as many have said TLC at the moment is not one that looks like it has a next month or even another 2 weeks.

Back to top Go down

Future Of TLC? Empty Re: Future Of TLC?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Well lego should go or at least get a sub forum.

I think we should transform this into an artwork forum. Just give me the go on this and I'll see what we can do... FC9 needs to change the url into a suitable name for the new artwork forum. If that's where we're going to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by elliwhi Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:37 am

We could have a Talk to an Admin session??
elliwhi
elliwhi
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:28 pm

Timezones are the issue with that though....

Back to top Go down

Post by Tennisdude Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:58 pm

I like the talk to an admin idea, but not changing this to an artwork forum. That really doesn't interest me.
Tennisdude
Tennisdude
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by elliwhi Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Oh yeah.. Time zones are a problem... Which annoying...
elliwhi
elliwhi
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:00 pm

After recent events the staff will be discussing the possibility of closing TLC. We will keep everyone updated Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum