The Lego Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SLG +3rd year Boyscout life.

2 posters

Go down

SLG +3rd year Boyscout life. Empty SLG +3rd year Boyscout life.

Post by Super Luigi Galaxy Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:45 am

(SOON TO BE UPDATED)

I should've made this before I were a Tenderfoot in Boyscouts

At the last campout I was at (20th-22nd) I completed a Board of Review for the rank "Star Scout"
Goal for Life Scout: Sometime in February 2013 (about 13 months from now)

Campout

Friday: Got at the meeting place (White Plains United Methodist Church) at around 5:00ish PM
Left at around 5:30 PM
Got at camp at around 6:15 PM (It was dark)
Set up camp (Tents) Dining flys (Believe it or not, thats how you spell it when you are setting up multiple tarps for a shelter for a kitchen)
To eat food (We had put tables and coolors and stoves and everything else at my patrol's kitchen area on Saturday morning)
And we all had our tents ready and our gear there ready (Sleeping bags and duffles) and went to bed.
Saturday: Woke up (It was cold) made breakfast and went on with the day
A few hours before Lunch we had set up an Axe-yard we chopped and... Chopped wood for a fire (I was still cold after the fire was made)
My patrol made lunch (Chili) the other patrol did aswell over the fire (There weren't many people at the camp)
Blah blah, we waited, we ate, we cleaned up (at breakfast my patrol finished first during cleaning time and we got Bojangles Cinnamon Twists Cool from the adults)
Before that I believe I did my Scoutmaster conference and Board of Review for Star Scout (2 ranks left)
We continued with the day (The rain kept stopping and going)
We ate dinner and all the scouts (Except for Senior Patrol Leader) including me had an epic conversation
then we all went to bed and slept Razz
Sunday: We woke up duuuuuhhh We waited for EVERYONE in our patrol then we chatted when 5/6 people were at the patrol fly (Our patrol) 1 of them tried to get into the cooler to get the breakfast than finally the other scout came and we ate breakfast (2 donuts per person) and granola bars
Then we continued with the morning put down our tents and flys and headed on to the Church got our gear and went home

Life Rank Requirements (And my goals for each one)

1. Be active in your troop and patrol for at least six months as a Star Scout. 6 months (duh)
2. Demonstrate Scout spirit by living the Scout Oath (Promise) and Scout Law in your everyday life. in my scout master conference
3. Earn five more merit badges (so that you have 11 in all), including any three more from the required list for Eagle. Preferably after the next 2 MBUs

___________________________________ (required for Eagle)*
5. While a Star Scout, serve actively for six months in one or more of the positions of responsibility listed in requirement 5 for Star Scout (or carry out a Scoutmaster-assigned leadership project to help the troop). six months (Den Chief)
6. While a Star Scout, use the EDGE method to teach a younger Scout the skills from ONE of the following seven choices, so that he is prepared to pass those requirements to his unit leader's satisfaction. At the next Campout
a. Second Class – 7a and 7c (first aid)
b. Second Class – 1a (outdoor skills)
c. Second Class – 3c, 3d, 3e, and 3f (cooking/camping)
d. First Class – 8a, 8b, 8c, and 8d (first aid)
e. First Class – 1, 7a, and 7b (outdoor skills)
f. First Class – 4a, 4b, and 4d (cooking/camping)
7. Take part in a Scoutmaster conference. When I complete all but requirement 2 and 8
8. Complete your board of review. When I complete all but this requirement
All that before Feb 2013 (Harder than it looks actually)

Super Luigi Galaxy
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

SLG +3rd year Boyscout life. Empty Re: SLG +3rd year Boyscout life.

Post by Roxtus Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:14 am

I wish I was a Scout. They're fast, drink radioactive soda, and ain't afraid of anything. Razz
Roxtus
Roxtus
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Luigi Galaxy Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:03 am

Radioactive soda? I'll put that on my next list.
They're afraid of rain. JK Razz

Super Luigi Galaxy
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum