The Lego Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 pictures of LU Things you probably haven't seen.

Go down

3 pictures of LU Things you probably haven't seen. Empty 3 pictures of LU Things you probably haven't seen.

Post by Super Luigi Galaxy Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:51 pm

3 pictures of LU Things you probably haven't seen. Scree130 Red tree with a lightning bug flying around it.
3 pictures of LU Things you probably haven't seen. Scree131 Green tree
3 pictures of LU Things you probably haven't seen. Scree132 Someone with a squid head and riding a horse (His USername is White AKA Reptillianman on MLNT

Super Luigi Galaxy
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

3 pictures of LU Things you probably haven't seen. Empty Re: 3 pictures of LU Things you probably haven't seen.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Nice! Is it just me or did LU make the graphics stink? Razz

I wish we could take the source code and make our own game. Razz

Back to top Go down

3 pictures of LU Things you probably haven't seen. Empty Re: 3 pictures of LU Things you probably haven't seen.

Post by Super Luigi Galaxy Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:11 pm

That's the Screen shot thing, Preview automatically cuts some frames out making it less ... uhh... Whatever. Razz

Super Luigi Galaxy
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Super Luigi Galaxy wrote:That's the Screen shot thing, Preview automatically cuts some frames out making it less ... uhh... Whatever. Razz

Ah! Making it more memory. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Luigi Galaxy Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:17 am

They took them away on the following day.

Super Luigi Galaxy
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum